John R Mitchell
With more than 25 years of experience and successful transactions in a wide variety of industries, John is an excellent resource for all matters related to the sale of your business. As a member of the Sunbelt Business Brokers Network and Business Brokers of Florida Association he attracts buyers from all over the world and represents diverse owners of businesses throughout the State of Florida. John has the knowledge, experience and commitment to ensure that your transaction proceeds smoothly
Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE) – Vice President of European Operations, PCC Flow Technologies Division
- Manufacturing of high spec equipment for the Oil Production & Water Processing Industries.
- Direct P&L responsibility for a $100 mil Annual Operating Budget and $20 mil Capital Budget
- Integrated 3 manufacturing facilities with 17 product lines operating in 8 different countries.
Cameron International Corporation, (NYSE), – Business Development Contract Services
- $80 Million “Greenfield” Manufacturing Center – Cameron Int’l Surface Systems Division.
Oilfield Rehabilitation – OMV Petrom S.A.
- Rehabilitation of 3,600 oil wells project generated in excess of $100 mil revenue and $33 mil in EBIT.
U.S. Defense Nuclear Agency, Nunn-Lugar Weapons of Mass Destruction Program – Contractor Services
- American Housing Technologies L.L.C – Habersham Trade Management -$20 million Grant from the Defense Nuclear Agency for conversion of Russian WMD factories
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
College of Business Administration – Finance